Versant Vision LLC provides customized consultancy and research services from its base in New York City to clients around the world.
By working with Versant Vision:
- Near-term imperatives are converted into progress on global climate change, environmental degradation, and food insecurity.
- High-visibility projects gain clarity of purpose and practical plans for moving from inertia to action.
- Public and private sector leaders employ holistic insights and best-available scientific knowledge.
- Multi-stakeholder meetings align perspectives and empower ambition.
- Project outcomes reflect collaborators’ objectives and define strategic investments and commitments.
Versant Vision undertakes multi-disciplinary research and evaluation and produces technical reports, research papers, and topical briefs. Convening projects encompass facilitating workshops, organizing conference sessions, and providing secretariat services for advisory committees. Projects are accomplished on time and on budget through collaborative, results-oriented, strategic and operational leadership.
Versant Vision supports high-impact projects and change-oriented leaders in:
- Research institutions including many centers and programs of the CGIAR international agricultural research-for-development network.
- National and international agencies including the Inter-American Development Bank, the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation, and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Industry associations and private sector initiatives including the Climate Bonds Initiative, the Global Pulse Confederation, and the Dutch Sustainable Trade Initiative.
- Foundations working in sustainability and climate change including the Stanley Foundation, the Clarmondial Foundation, and the Helmsley Charitable Trust.
To every project, Versant Vision brings its distinctive combination of creativity, discernment, and analytical rigor to help clients navigate complex and dynamic policy, finance, and research challenges.